Little tips and tricks to live a greener life even if you are a Lazy Girl.
LAZY GIRL GREEN TOP TIPS FOR SHOPPING
- Vote with your dollars i.e avoid the big supermarkets, frequent markets and your local butcher/baker candlestick maker etc. Shopping with some intent:
- Buying local and seasonally.
- Buying the tomato paste in the glass jar,
- Avoiding ridiculous convenience foods with a ton of single use plastic attached,
- Buying the pasta in the cardboard box not the plastic.
- Buying organic products, palm oil free products, ethical and additive free products.
- Those biggies are monitoring what you buy big time especially if you use a reward card so, tell them what you want by your repeatedLazy Girl Greens Guide to Shopping.
- This also extends to personal care, cleaning and clothing products but that's a whole other story #staytuned
Say #nothanks to plastic bags and bring your own. Don't forget you have arms/hands for carrying things. If I see you with one item in a plastic bag I will lose my bananas!
#preorder #lazygirlgreen #multiuse #chemicalfreeskincare #toptips , #plasticfree #cleanbeautyrevolution #sustainable #boomerangbags